ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just registered to the site and am in need of suggestions/help big time. I have a 2011 WRX and I have been looking into the exhaust system first for upgrades.

I am choosing between....
-COBB tuning's complete turbo back exhaust
-Invidia G300
-Greddy

Those are the three that I have been interested in so far.. I would really love to hear suggestions from everyone on what would be absolute best. The sound plays a HUGE role in my decision and obviously I am looking for that classic SEXY wrx rumble, something that will sound absolutely amazing.

PLEASE HELPP! SOS

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,445 Posts
People seem to love Nameless, look at that too. I believe they are made domestically and to me that matters.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
If you can,go to a local meet & listen to the exhausts you are interested in personally.Every exhaust is different.Only you can tell which sound you like.

Nameless make a good product.So far they only have a catback.They are working on the downpipe.

·
Registered
279 Posts
If you can,go to a local meet & listen to the exhausts you are interested in personally.Every exhaust is different.Only you can tell which sound you like.

Nameless make a good product.So far they only have a catback.They are working on the downpipe.
+1 Just installed my nameless axleback on my sedan last night, man oh man it is UNREAL, any video you look up on youtube of it truly does it no justice to how great it shows in real life. will def be getting their midpipe and downpipe in the near future.

To the OP, I've heard th Cobb CBE and my buddy has a Greddy on his car, and I can assure you that the Nameless sounds so much more aggressive, I also tend to find love/hate with Invidia owners, lotta people love em but I see just as many selling their Invidia parts for new systems soo its up to you man! PS. Nameless is made in the US and their whole system will save you a few hundred bucks :)

·
Registered
439 Posts
yeah, a lot of people here with the 11's have Nameless. Myself included. The only other one i've heard in person was the SPT which also sounded good. You really can't go wrong with any of them i think. It's all personal preference. good luck, let us know what you pick.

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Two major factors in choosing an exhaust:
1) Look (OE, fartcan, burnt tip, etc.)
2) Volume

Based on your options, I take it you're not looking for a more subtle appearance exhaust...

Nameless looks OE and is relatively quiet. So are the Cobb / Q300.

If you're looking for something a little louder, TurboXS makes an OE-style catback that's louder/raspier, and it's also not that expensive. Borla is louder, looks OE, but is $$ like Cobb.

Really, rage-wrx hit the nail on the head. You need to go to local meets and hear the exhausts in person to make a proper decision.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have a invidia high flow cat D/P and a turbo XS cat back and i love it, its a pretty loud set up but the sound is incredible.

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,731 Posts
I have a perrin cbe, and while a lil on the pricier side, sounds great, a tiny bit on the quieter side, but theres no hwy droning or anything.

+1 to going to a meet as well

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the feedback. you guys are awesome. This site is ridiculously helpful and I am a very indecisive person with wayy to many ideas about things for my wrx. Im sure Ill have lots more to ask so thanks everyone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts