ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
ESX is a company that makes a limited number of STis per year.. They have a variety of different power packages to choose from.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
I've lost track of them over the years. Back in the day, it seemed to me that they were trying to sell me $10,000 in mods for $20,000.

·
Registered
279 Posts
+ 1 I've checked a few out online, and it seems to me that they are mainly geared towards people who have no interest in tuning or modding the car themselves, but still want a high performance 'subaru' if you know what I mean. Attached to the Subies and want the power/handling but don't want to mess around with buying all the parts themselves and installing them. However, I do think its nice tho, as you do have some piece of mind I guess that you are getting a top performing subaru that is build right and strongly with a lot less likely to go wrong (I would think?) then if you pieced it all together yourself, especially the engine specific parts.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,232 Posts
Yes, $10K in mods for $20K, and no concern whatsoever about the legality of the car as far as I can work out. Now, had they sold something specifically as 50-state-legal, that'd be another story IMO.

As they stand, the cars are unremarkable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts