Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all. I just picked this up last week. I looked everywhere for a picture of Blue Rallyarmour mudguards on a WR Blue car, without success. So I dropped balls and got the Blue ones anyway. Here are some photos, if you're thinking about this option.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A quick question… is there a company that makes all the fake carbon front pieces out of carbon? Front Grill / Front Lower Grill / Fog Light Surrounds. I dont want to add more, just replace the black plastic. Preferably not overlays, but actual replacements.

·
Registered
2016 wrx
160 Posts
A quick question… is there a company that makes all the fake carbon front pieces out of carbon? Front Grill / Front Lower Grill / Fog Light Surrounds. I dont want to add more, just replace the black plastic. Preferably not overlays, but actual replacements. View attachment 329193
I mean go on subispeed. They have everything in carbon lol. And I think rally sport. Also eBay I was half tempted to buy the carbon grill for mine but honestly I don’t wanna have to worry about breaking the carbon.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I threw on a set of RokBloks and I didn't have to take my wheels off. Love the blue/blue of the flaps. Mine should protect the car during this winter methinks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts