ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I made a trip to Cedar Point with my family. If you don't know, it is one of the countries best roller coaster parks. 15 now, which might not be the most in the country, but it is a lot of wood and steel. Anyway, I saw a blue WRX in the lot, and wondered if it was anyone here. I was kind of bummed, since we didn't take our WRX, but I had a car with free gas I could take, so the trade off OK. I guess saving the milage on my fun car for fun driving is a better thing anyway.

Later.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Hey I just saw a show on Disc. channel last night about the Cedar Point. It's supposed to be the biggest Amusement Park in the World. Looked pretty cool. How was the Mellinium Force, that looked like a killer ride, but I dunno about the 3.5 hour wait for it. Anyway, I'm in Cali. so it wasn't me.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jmussetter said:
Hey I just saw a show on Disc. channel last night about the Cedar Point. It's supposed to be the biggest Amusement Park in the World. Looked pretty cool. How was the Mellinium Force, that looked like a killer ride, but I dunno about the 3.5 hour wait for it. Anyway, I'm in Cali. so it wasn't me.
I didn't get to ride the MF, but it looks sooooo....COOL. 310 foot drop and this baby approaches 90 MPH. I have two little ones (4 and 6 y.o.) and it was really awesome being with my son who is just tall enough to ride most coasters. He stayed with the more tame coasters (Gemini, Iron Dragon, Blue Streak, and Demon Drop), but he was so excited, it was the greatest.

You know why the west coast doesn't have anything like this? They don't need it. You've got mountains, oceans, vinyards, great weather..... In the midwest you need something like this to offset the boardom. :eek:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I grew up in Mansfield, OH, so I know all about Cedar Point. Next summer I'm taking a trip back east just to go there. It's the coolest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts