Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Water.....sometimes waves
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So going home from work yesterday I was following an Accord. It was raining. We both had wipers on continuous (vs intermittent) at the lower speed. I was watching his vs mine and my WRX wipers were SLIGHTLY faster than his. Every couple minutes the WRX would gain close to a half cycle on the Accords wipers.

Who says the WRX is slow!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Don't know why, but this story strikes Accord with me...

·
Registered
586 Posts
On a slight diversion, I saw a 2018 Acura TLX and it looked pretty boss. V6 with 290-HP.

I had a CL once--really nice car, easily comparable to a BMW 330. I could be tempted...

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,709 Posts
On a slight diversion, I saw a 2018 Acura TLX and it looked pretty boss. V6 with 290-HP.

I had a CL once--really nice car, easily comparable to a BMW 330. I could be tempted...
Some of those newer maximas look pretty nice too. I'm not to sold on the quality or longevity. But my buddies isna v6 and that thing will scoot along with authority even with the cvt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,791 Posts
The Honda V6s are great motors, among the best globally.

Another great car, the CL. Odd tail styling for the time but solid quality. A friend had one, she loved it. She got it after she had a car I liked even more: The Acura Vigor with the straight 5! Some girls have all the luck...

·
Registered
586 Posts
My Acura CL--great car, Bose stereo. It was an early 2000's which I got with 70K miles on it, one owner, hardly a scratch.

View attachment 305873

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.