Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to install a Cobb 2 stage, grimmspeed top mount intercooler, tvg & egr delete, boost cilenoide and oil/air separator valve. I want to know how many Horse Power do I get.

·
Super Moderator
10,901 Posts
So you are buying cobbs stage 2 package and adding a top mount tgv and egr deletes on top of that?

I don’t know you’ll make anything because as far as I’m aware tgv and egr deletes require a custom tune otherwise the car won’t run

·
Registered
41 Posts
my friend has the same set up but with the FMIC with his 16 wrx. hes running 320w/340t. not the exact numbers but around that range. get it pro tuned

·
Registered
109 Posts
So you are buying cobbs stage 2 package and adding a top mount tgv and egr deletes on top of that?

I don’t know you’ll make anything because as far as I’m aware tgv and egr deletes require a custom tune otherwise the car won’t run
What he said ^^^^ you'll need a custom tune or at least an etune. I don't think cobb offers OTS maps with that setup. Bren tuning sells a stage 1+ package- TGV deletes, Grimspeed EBCS, and AP with etune for 1095. On that set up, I've seen close to 280-290 whp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts