ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i have a wrx 2003 2.0 turbo. with cobb ap. up and down. down back so (t,b,e) [email protected] filter. could any one guess at what my hp is . i do not no but i love it. little at a time , i do the work, all the info on here is priceless thanks
wolf

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
hi, i have a wrx 2003 2.0 turbo. with cobb ap. up and down. down back so (t,b,e) [email protected] filter. could any one guess at what my hp is . i do not no but i love it. little at a time , i do the work, all the info on here is priceless thanks
wolf
with similar mods, my 2002 was about 240-ish..

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you both, and i did book mark those, have a great Sunday.
wolf

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
damn fo real? was that with a tune? isnt the car 189hp stock?
enginuity tune, TXS 4" bellmouth, 3" TXS TBE, panel filter, 18psi, and i think thats it.. thats been a year ago LOL

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
enginuity tune, TXS 4" bellmouth, 3" TXS TBE, panel filter, 18psi, and i think thats it.. thats been a year ago LOL
So since his doesn't have a tune, I'd expect it's 10-20 less HP and 20-30 less TQ. Let me check the numbers on Cobb's website for that setup and see how close I am...

Ok after further review, I'm pretty darn close. Cobb's claimed increases over the 175 HP/170 TQ:
+53 HP and +68 lb-ft (93 octane) typical

so that's 228HP and 238 TQ. You didn't list your TQ number so I don't know how close I am on that.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you win , my thanks. alright, now let me ask? what next? i want to stay, reliable,and i am happy with eng,now. so should i do sway bar in rear , or some high end struts,or brakes witch first ,or were you go next thanks
wolf

·
Registered
609 Posts
if you want to improve handling I would get Hotchiks sways and endlinks and also lower it with some nice springs

Coilovers if you have the money

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
BTW nice sonic yellow WRX..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sonic wagon-thanks i really dig. i have some peeling on my front rubber. around driving lights but i will fix in sprig.

i live in addison, vt . near vt sky divers . used to come to saint albans, when i racer rc at empire hobbies.

i will check out these hotchics sways, and ends but not to into lowering, bang alot of dirt rough roads. Evan on tarmac
in vermont is not great thanks again
to all
wolf

1 - 13 of 13 Posts