0 Posts
:whoa: i wonder if that suv stopped ?
i guess they did get his/her tag on video tho

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,722 Posts
:whoa: i wonder if that suv stopped ?
i guess they did get his/her tag on video tho
Are you implying that the SUV is at fault here, somehow?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Are you implying that the SUV is at fault here, somehow?
While they're not directly at fault, by leaving the scene they've now committed a hit-and-run. If they had stopped to see if the rider was ok then they could've talked the issue over and the film proves the rider was being a jackass.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,722 Posts
While they're not directly at fault, by leaving the scene they've now committed a hit-and-run.
They might be doing a favor to the gene pool to just hit and run. :rotfl:

But yeah, obviously the law says that they should stop.

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
It's possible that the driver was scared to stop, after all people who are dumb enough to pull that crap in a place like that may make other foolish decisions.

·
Registered
848 Posts
The whole scenario is just wrong. The SUV is following too close to that motorcycle and made it worse by the biker pulling the stunt. Then the SUV decided to leave the scene of the accident... wrong time, wrong place... at least no one died.

·
Registered
333 Posts
While they're not directly at fault, by leaving the scene they've now committed a hit-and-run. If they had stopped to see if the rider was ok then they could've talked the issue over and the film proves the rider was being a jackass.
It appears to me that the SUV was at fault. The motorcycle should be able to come to a stop, even an abrupt stop, in his lane w/o being rear ended. The SUV was following to close and hit the bike from the rear.

'Stupid place to being pulling such a stunt, but, the SUV rear ended the bike.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
anybody who finds the suv at fault should be run over by a school bus...

That stupid bike monkey should have known better. thats life.

Who in the **** would stop and wait for the cops after running over a motorcycle gang member in front of his crew

I wish i could edit teh stupid out of your posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
It appears to me that the SUV was at fault. The motorcycle should be able to come to a stop, even an abrupt stop, in his lane w/o being rear ended. The SUV was following to close and hit the bike from the rear.
Except that the bike wasn't coming to a stop. He was trying to pull an endo which involves braking so hard the rear of the bike comes off the ground.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Except that the bike wasn't coming to a stop. He was trying to pull an endo which involves braking so hard the rear of the bike comes off the ground.
+1 seriously...

if a car is trying to do a e-brake 360 on the highway and his jackassery causes you to hit him, is it your fault?

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
+1 seriously...

if a car is trying to do a e-brake 360 on the highway and his jackassery causes you to hit him, is it your fault?
if it is i am going to move to another country.

·
Registered
333 Posts
'Stupid place to being pulling such a stunt, but, the SUV rear ended the bike.

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
anybody who finds the suv at fault should be run over by a school bus...

That stupid bike monkey should have known better. thats life.

Who in the **** would stop and wait for the cops after running over a motorcycle gang member in front of his crew

I wish i could edit teh stupid out of your posts
:rotfl:

·
Registered
389 Posts
You are always supposed to have enough distance between you and the vehicle in front of you , even if they come to a sudden stop you should not hit them.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts