ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
I will be picking it up after work today. :D

dR will be picking me up and we will head up to lovely Fitchburg to get the car.

Here is a teaser pic to hold you over. :D

I will have more pics next week since I have to return my Dad's car to Jersey this weekend and currently don't have my DSL hooked up in the new place yet.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Yup. No crappy USDM v8 seats. When I test drove the car these seats felt amazing. I can't wait to throw the car into turns. :D

The car will be at the Oct meet. :D

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Nope. The only thing I will be putting on my car right now is my old TXS v1 muffler I have kicking around.

I am not putting any more money into the car until I have LOTS of security on it. Once I get the ravelco and clifford alarm in place the I will mod. XX will most likely install the clifford.

I plan on only doing tbe, engine mgmt, p/p waste gate and intake to the engine and springs to the suspension. I will do all of the engine mods at once and get it tuned on the same day to 300whp. I'm calling it quits on the modding after that (unless something brakes - required upgrade at that point).

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Cool... lemme know how those booties look.
I gotta keep my OEM STi parts thing goin on I think. (sti boost gauge, up, catback, rims/rubber)
Ohh, and I got a line on a scoop over at nabisco, but the deal is taking FOREVER to complete... :confused:

-tp

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
g0tb00st said:
Brian, can't wait to see the car! I still have your intake sitting in my closet, lol....We need to meet up soon. BTW, you mentioned a Oct. meet, when and where is that? NJ?

Erik
I can swing by next week to pick it up.

Meet

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Brian...congrats dude... I saw the avatar and I figured there was a thread here about your new ride :D

Teep is getting a 6speed??? w3rd!

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Thanks!! It's mine and it is home waiting for me. :D

I actually haven't been around the car in the light so I haven't had a chance to get any good pics for the debut thread. I will have some tomorrow though. :D

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Pics will be taken today and posted tomorrow maybe even later on tonight since I will probably be coming back to work.

I don't have freakin DSL at my apt yet so I have to post the pics when I am at work.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts