Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Great car, nice rims, awesome staging, beautiful background = kick butt photos! Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliments!

The car is going to be lowered after Christmas. I'm getting the STi/SPT suspension kit but using Prodrive springs instead of the pink ones (no drop). Also happening in January is StopTech brakes & Vishnu Stage II... :D :D :D bruhaha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a little update... I put my Prodrive springs in over the weekend so here are som updated pics...

The pictures aren't that great... but I'll be taking some more pleasent looking ones (like the last ones I posted) soon.

Chip

·
Registered
679 Posts
Looks good. How much did the springs drop it, andare they the prodrive P1 springs?

:cool:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Are those two new pics with just Prodrive Springs? It looks really nice, and the drop is nice too.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
TypeC said:
Looks good. How much did the springs drop it, andare they the prodrive P1 springs?

:cool:
I'd like to know too...that's a pretty nice subtle drop :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
According to the sheet that come with the springs they are Prodrive WRSport 44S/D5/001 Sports Spring Kit. I got them from Irvine Subaru (SPI Motorsports) and their webpage claims that they are the same springs as the UK300.

The springs lowered the car about 1.5" in the front and 0.75" in the rear. Gives it a nice even look with out looking slammed. I'm very happy with them. Highly reccomended! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts