ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I have pretty much accepted the fact that the vast majority of people are extremely dull-witted, but this is ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I read about it ...

I wondered if they'll take my $3 Bill Clinton bill now :confused:

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
This was my favorite quote from the journalist:

"George W. Bush is currently the U.S. President, but he's not currently on currency."

·
Registered
783 Posts
Not a surprise really.. Greensburg, PA
Haha. Yeah, I guess us Pennsylvanians aren't the brightest now are we? (Greensburg is about an hour east of me, and I can tell ya there are some strange ppl out there)

Oh well...4 more years

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
jdillen said:
Haha. Yeah, I guess us Pennsylvanians aren't the brightest now are we? (Greensburg is about an hour east of me, and I can tell ya there are some strange ppl out there)

Oh well...4 more years
Haha. I went to school south of there, at WVU. The people in that area are....well.... just..... *different*, I guess.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I totally hear you, haha and I've lived here all my life. It's something you adjust to I suppose. WVU huh? Nice, there are some "interesting" people in West Virginia that is for sure:p though it appears none of them are dumb enough to use a $200 bill:rolleyes: (that's for us to do)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I can't see how any WRX drivers can be against invading countries for oil since we all drive gas gizzlers.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know I push a lot of wrong buttons there, I just hope no one takes me seriously. Cuz I'm really a good guys

4 more yrs 4 more yrs

·
Registered
79 Posts
jdillen said:
I totally hear you, haha and I've lived here all my life. It's something you adjust to I suppose. WVU huh? Nice, there are some "interesting" people in West Virginia that is for sure:p though it appears none of them are dumb enough to use a $200 bill:rolleyes: (that's for us to do)

That's because none of them would ever dream about seeing that much money in their lives. WVU sucks. Pitt is the $hiT.

·
Registered
790 Posts
GunsNF'nRoses said:
That's because none of them would ever dream about seeing that much money in their lives. WVU sucks. Pitt is the $hiT.
Ha...wait till the Backyard Brawl, sometime around Thanksgiving...again WVU will shut Pitt down!!!:D :D
We gonna win the Big East, hands down!

·
Registered
148 Posts
jdillen said:
My cousin in Huntington told me that he knows these guys that were kidding around and gave a McDonald's clerk a $15 dollar bill to buy $10 dollars worth of food, and they actually got $5 in change.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts