ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe something went our way for once? :eek3:

Tice must have asked for a horse shoe up his a$$ for Christmas.

I'm just glad we had the ball bounce our way, that combined w/ the Packers losing to the Jaguars sets up for a hell of a game Christmas Eve.

Here's whats at stake (from Vikingsupdate.com) for Friday's game

"To the winner, goes the NFC North title. To the winner, goes a home game in the first round of the playoffs. To the winner, goes a guaranteed trip to Atlanta with a win -- avoiding the Eagles until a potential NFC title game where "choke" will be the word of week.

To the loser goes a likely wild-card berth and a one-and-out in the playoffs. Is that enough to make Christmas Eve special? To the victor goes the spoils. To loser, a blue Christmas and spoiled season."

All I want for Christmas is the Vikings to win...seriously, thats all I ask for.

Post your favorite pics of Vikes vs Packers....and yes, you Cheeseheads are allowed to join the fun ;)

PS: The bottom one is the worst, but its funny, only cause its true :(

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
lol if the Packers lose, I won't care. They've been so disappointing this year... But I still hope the purple people lose.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Th3Franz said:
lol if the Packers lose, I won't care. They've been so disappointing this year... But I still hope the purple people lose.
Both teams have been a disastor this year, and if the Pats or the Steelers go to the Super Bowl, any NFC team is f*cked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts