ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about........

......we stop being such a-holes to all the people posting recently throughout the forum?

In cockpit and cabin alone there are like 3 threads where we are flaming people for interior neon lights and custom colored paint jobs and other things. Who cares if you don't like it. There are nicer ways to tell them then just flat out flaming them.

ClubWRX is traditionally the friendliest WRX forum. Nobody was ever flamed, and everyone got along pretty much with of course the difference of opinion...but nothing was ever out of control.

I'm proud of the fact that new members can post here and say "wow this place is a lot more friendly than other WRX boards" or "man I feel stupid for asking this question but I didn't get flamed." Let's try to make it so people can still say that.

/rant

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
bump for not bashing people to build up online egos.

take that to nabisco or say it to them in real life. otherwise keep it to yourself or be constructive!

if i can get along with trailboss ok...a BMX'r...all you kids can definately get along.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
The best thing to do is to lead by example. Post pics of tasteful exterior mods, talk up doing things tastefully, etc. and those who can catch on, will catch on. It does no good to flame the rest anyway...

-snowcat

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
eh, by posting certain things I think you have to know that you are going to get criticized for it being ugly to some people or "ricey" You have to know that flames are going to come your way for some things.

that said... see sig.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
yeah agreed...

I gave my opinion to that "interior" kid. I wasn't trying to be an as$ about it, or atleast Hope that's not the way it came out. (that's Eli's job). :p J/K

I thought I gave him some constructive critisism. And he replied like a trooper. The way it should be. When I post on someone's "give me your opinion" threads, I usually try to point out the cool stuff...

[/$0.02]

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
well you build ur car for u. eli built his for himself not any of us, he shows us pics because he's proud of it. If i hate his *insert part here* and i say "eli ur blinker fluid supercharged rotary piston is ****ing ghey" well i dont see why he would care it's his car he built it for him. I never understood y people get mad because someone doesn't like there car.

to each his own, i give em props for the work but not my style in some of the posts.

btw eli i love ur blinker fluid supercharged rotary piston i just love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts