·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,476 Posts
Maybe.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Ask $13k.

Honestly with the way WRXs are in demand as of late, it's not a terrible price, especially if it's stock, clean, 1 owner, documented maintenance history, etc.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Ask $13k.

Honestly with the way WRXs are in demand as of late, it's not a terrible price, especially if it's stock, clean, 1 owner, documented maintenance history, etc.
+1 to all of that.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
too much IMO.

i also have an 06 TR. 2 years ago i was testing waters and put my car up for sale. at the time i only had 42K miles and everyone was offering me 13.5.

i also went to a dealership to try to see what the trade in value would be and they offered me 13k.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ask $13k.

+2. And on Kelley Blue Book the dealer retail price for this car in excellent condition is $14,739. I was actually surprised by this due to the high mileage - but supply and demand...

·
SuperNova
11,905 Posts
Yeah around here there aren't many for sale used. The dealers are out of new wrx/sti's with the only new one in the area to be a white hatch STI coming in the end of June. I have noticed the used values have gone up.

FWIW I have 84k on mine, and I'd sell it to you for $14k :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts