Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 WRX, looking to put on some Konig Rennforms in a 18x9 with 23mm offset. Probably will run a 245/40/18 tire. Will I be fine without having to roll my fendors or do any suspension upgrades? I'm on stock suspension right now

· For External Use Only
3,884 Posts
Fender*....

and if you want them sticking out as much as 23mm offset is going to make them stick out, then you would NEED fender flares in order to legally run the car. We're talking probably a full 1" out from the fender.. which wouldn't look good, and could throw rocks and debris all over your car, without being covered.

That is, of course, assuming they're not wheels specifically made for a WRX that somehow have good fitment with that offset.

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's also going to Bork your steering angles

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The stock is around 38 - 55mm, look for wheels with closer offset values.
Stock is 55mm, the rims I'm looking at are available in 23mm offset and a 40mm offset. So for the time being I will probably do a 40mm offset

· Water.....sometimes waves
2,183 Posts
I have winter wheels with 38mm offset. Fit fine but I "think" I heard the tire hit once when going fast over a large dip. At 38mm mine look like they might hit but don't, except for that possible one time. I see no signs of hit/rub on the fenders. Oh, I also should mention I have narrower tires so that might help keep them inside the fender wells.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.