ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
worxtuning.com

Wow what a joke for a company. I ordered the dual stage bov on july the 6th. Call on the 8th to check on the status of the order cause I never got a reciept of payment or anything. Just the paypal receipt. I'm told its shipping out today. I go off overseas for 12 days, come home to find out its not here!! Called today and I'm told sorry we didnt have any springs so it will ship out today. That is the same thing I was told on the 8th.

So I ask can you overnite the shipping at your cost, and he is like no that is to expensive. But I'll ship it out today.

I'll keep ya posted but truly I'll never do buisness with these guys again. You call the phone rings 4 / 5 times and then they put ya on hold.

It might be a great product but I wish I had went with someone else instead.

Staton

·
Registered
106 Posts
well i know you there has been problems buying from them direct. There is a vendor on this board i believe that sells for WORX and he always has them in stock i believe. It's www.boostkits.com i think....

I kinda know what you are talking about. I ordered my BOV from WORX direct and it was just shipped out a day ago and i ordered it 2 weeks ago. I at least got a tracking number and it should be here tomorrow according to UPS. So we will see...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Worx

WORX tuning has been moving their shop to OREGON. So I think they were having problems with their phones and didn't have internet connection for a while. I have a couple of calls into them. I'll try to find out how much longer for the BOVs and keep you guys posted.

I'm sure they're doing their best to get their BOVs out to everyone. The make such an awesome BOV that it's worth the wait!!!!

Hang in there, when I find out what's going on & I'll let you know.

·
Registered
381 Posts
So I start a thread saying how bad their service is and look who decides to reply MikeWorx(Over at Nasioc). Funny I couldnt get a hold of him for a month, but now that is out in the open he replies the same day. Thank you for the help Anthony. I got his attention and he finally replied.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I know i cant add too much to this thread but my own exprience. I bought a bov from a private sale, but when I installed it, i thought i was getting some compressor stall/surge issues due to the crazy turkey call sound these BOVs make. I left a message on Mikes ( I think his name was) machine and he called me up the next day and talked to me for about 15min about the bov and the sounds and what I should look for on my boost guage if in fact there was stalling/surging. he was a great source of help. he did tell me that they were located in my area (phoenix, AZ) but were moving to oregon, so that is prolly the reason why the lack of communication!

hope you get your bov soon, I love mine, not as loud as the txs bling bling, but good quality.

I have the bov worx 1.2 btw. set on the lowest spring setting too.

if this helps, good.

just thought i would throw that in since the rest of this thread is kinda negative

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
my only complaint about Worx would have to be that their only vendor seems to be boostkits.com and they took a long time to ship it...

other then that, i'm pretty pleased with the BOV

·
Registered
1 Posts
Boostkits Rocks

CruxWRX - Why don't you just cancel your order? It's only a BOV it's not like it's an essential part. Just wait for it and stop whining or cancel the order and stop whining. I read the post over at NASIOC. I think MIKE told you what the deal is. You're gettin $50 off the price, you're getting the V2 and you're #4 on the waiting list. Or you can cancel your order.

EVILC - I don't know what your beef is w/ BOOSTKITS but they rock. All my experiences with them have been positive. One of the better vendors over at wrxfanatics and CLUBWRX.

·
Registered
381 Posts
slivver said:
CruxWRX - Why don't you just cancel your order? It's only a BOV it's not like it's an essential part. Just wait for it and stop whining or cancel the order and stop whining. I read the post over at NASIOC. I think MIKE told you what the deal is. You're gettin $50 off the price, you're getting the V2 and you're #4 on the waiting list.

EVILC - I don't know what your beef is w/ BOOSTKITS but they rock. All my experiences with them have been positive. One of the better vendors over at wrxfanatics and CLUBWRX.
DUDE who do think you are telling me what to do. If you read the post you would see that I asked for my money back!!!! However he ignored me! Still hasnt return any of my calls. Did you see what happened to the last guy that asked for his money back. Took months and he didnt even get all of it back. Dont tell me to stop whining its none of your business and its my money!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts