ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I went about 4 years ago.
If im thinking of the right show...
it had Very few imports that werent FAST AND FURIOUS!!!
lots of old show cars, gross models and hot rods.
probably 5% of the stuff was interesting.

but... i may be thinking of a diff show.... but i think it is this one. and was at the bayside around this time of year.

Peace!

·
Registered
460 Posts
STI4theSlowGuy said:
I went about 4 years ago.
If im thinking of the right show...
it had Very few imports that werent FAST AND FURIOUS!!!
lots of old show cars, gross models and hot rods.
probably 5% of the stuff was interesting.

but... i may be thinking of a diff show.... but i think it is this one. and was at the bayside around this time of year.

Peace!
i dont understand why there would be a car show like this in jan. all the cars are trying to get ready for the spring shows?!?!?! but anyway, yes you are thinking of the right show, crappy cars and (_|_) ugly girls.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gusto said:
ill be doing the 48hrs drive....

you in? ;)
Nope. I'm sick right now and can't take the time off. :(

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So this show isn't worth it I guess. :sadwave:

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
the show is only worth it if u like hot rods and muscle cars. that's whats there. I have pics of last years show i thought it was damn good. Of course i love hot rods and muscle cars. If u want to see some pics of some cars from last year AIM man.

def worth it to go.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CustomS10 said:
the show is only worth it if u like hot rods and muscle cars. that's whats there. I have pics of last years show i thought it was damn good. Of course i love hot rods and muscle cars. If u want to see some pics of some cars from last year AIM man.

def worth it to go.
Well I headed out to the show on Saturday. I figured I liked muscle cars and esp. hotrods.

It was a good show if you liked those types of cars. Not the best but it was a good way to kill a couple hours on a crappy Saturday. The thing that was funny was the few imports that were there. Why the hell would you enter this show with a riced out car. It really didn't fit in.

The AC Cobras that were there were frggin sick! Oh and the women where were there were busted. No doubt about that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts