ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been sitting on my keister at home waiting to go back to work, came across some amazing rally footage. Sorry it's not group B but it's still amusing

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,826 Posts
This really is incredibly well done! I enjoyed it and was amazed.

·
Premium Member
10,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This really is incredibly well done! I enjoyed it and was amazed.
I died laughing when the wrx went plowing through the crowd, the voices cracked me up. I knew that RC rally was a thing I just never realized it gained any popularity. Several companies make rally cars now. This video was just much more exciting.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,826 Posts
I felt bad for the chickens and was looking at the Peugeot to see if the crew escaped the fire.

·
Premium Member
10,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The little colonel Sanders advertisement thing that popped up is something i would genuinely imagine happening.

Sebastian Loeb carving a corner, kicks the back end around and brains some spectator. Ad for Tylenol pops up in the corner.

·
Premium Member
10,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a cellphone with a decent camera. Maybe I should do a fun attempt at something like this. But bigger. The little car on top is the size they are running in the video. The one on the bottom is my MCD x4 rally. I could almost use real cows if I get the perspective right

1 - 7 of 7 Posts