Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling parts from my WRX. It was an 03 wagon.

I will include more pics as i can get them. I only accept PayPal ([email protected]) or cash in person. Prices are negotiable feel free to send offers

Im located in Ontario Canada. Its a border city and im 5mins from Michigan. Willing to meet part way or ship most items.
All items are a little dirty as they have just come off the car. I will try and clean them up and post new pics when the weather permits.

$1600
-WRX 5spd trans with STI typeRA gear set. The gear set alone is worth $1600
Bought from RalliSpec in New Jersey. Installed by my local transmission expert. In the car for 4+yrs and shifts like new still. Best mod i did to the car. Honestly felt like i added 100hp when this trans went in. Incredible. Comes with GroupN trans mount and Kartboy shifter bushings. Has been out for 3wks. Left fluid in it for safe storage.
“TYPE RA CLOSE RATIO GEAR SET

Developed from OEM-type Group N gearbox components as an economical close ratio gearset upgrade for the Subaru 5-speed transmission. REM ISF treatment is included as standard.
Gear Ratios: 3.083 / 2.062 / 1.545 / 1.151 / 0.825”

$300
-Tanabe Medallion Touring catback exhaust. Best sounding exhaust for Subaru period IMO.

$200
-Invidia catted downpipe

$150
-COBB intake with box
Cobb filter has been replaced with an AEM dryflow

$300
-COBB accessport v2 unmarried with all cables and the original box

$300
-Atomic Fabrications light bar/pushbar with skid plate. This thing is badass. It will hold lights and protect the front of your car in an impact. Skid plate bolts to it and covers the full underside of the engine. Will be tough to ship this one. Has some surface rust and could use some paint or be re powdercoated to look perfect.

$700
-Work Emotion CR Kai 17x8 et47
Just rims, no tires
Originally bronze. Painted Gold. No major damage, just stone chips. Could use some new paint. Wheels are straight and balance no problems

$500
-OEM WRX 16” wheels with winter tires. Wheels are painted red. Tires have one winter on them. Gislaved Nordfrost 100
in 215/65/16
Bought them beefy because my car was lifted on FXT suspension

1 - 1 of 1 Posts