ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to the headlight mod, i want the "evil pokemon" look but it was too hard to achieve so i did the "jelly bean" look (wow those names are soo cute)

materials:
headlights
oven
gloves (oven)
baking pan thingy
flat head screw driver
spray paint

i used a color called black night metallic ... it looks wayyy better than the flat black most people used. Head light is my regular HIDs, parking light is a hyper white bulb and turning signal is still to be decided (leaning towards silverstars)

pics

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
close up

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hyper white

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hyper white & HID

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
off topic

my new windshield decals :D

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone ... but after seeing 13 sec's car

i think im going to follow his foot steps

im planning on selling these with the HID so that I may get a set of JDM lights from a friend.

·
Registered
223 Posts
if you are lucky HID is not that expansive, i got a set of McCullouch for $220US brand new shipped on ebay. i think is 5000-5500k if i remember, but for sure is audi and bimmer's kind of bright. however do not, i repeat do not buy not common brand. They might have a chance to burn your car up.

BTW the hid has been good to me so far, i consider them as one of my best investment on the car. O and the CF STI spoiler too, you wont believe it i bought it for 200 shipped brand new. ha

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Dino .... im the forum HID guru lolz

i have my own site and am usually the one whos helping people with their lights and I already have a McCulloch Gen IV kit in my lights.... but damn! $220 ... thats a little toooo cheap!

·
Registered
223 Posts
ya you know. I wasnt except to win too, and the kit turn out great. his nick name is something HID. he constantly place hids on ebay between the period i bought hids, never see him post anymore. perhaps he have a cargo of stolen HIDs who knows.
i think ebay is full of stolen goods, especially electronics.

my 2 cent

S

·
0 Posts
DINO said:
perhaps he have a cargo of stolen HIDs who knows.
i think ebay is full of stolen goods, especially electronics.

my 2 cent
agreed.

<-- knows ppl that use ebay as their black market. -.-"

dont buy stuff that dont come in a box. thats all i can say.

Mod looks great btw. :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts