ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if it's worth it to buy a local Subaru Impreza WRX 2002 Wagon manual on 142xxx for around $7,200. Will it last the car enough without serious expenses? What should I check before buy it?

The condition 2 owner, family owned, clutch, timing belt, water pump changed in Subaru dealership very recently and some gasket as well (all receipts for $1600), also breaks are good according to Midas. There are few small issues that I saw such as cracked windshield and not working fog lights(I guess the bulbs) and small scratch on the driver and back passenger doors otherwise it's great body for its mileage and runs amazing.

Thank you. I will appreciate your advices!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wondering if it's worth it to buy a local Subaru Impreza WRX 2002 Wagon on 142xxx

Wondering if it's worth it to buy a local Subaru Impreza WRX 2002 Wagon manual on 142xxx for around $7,200. Will it last the car enough without serious expenses? What should I check before buy it?

The condition 2 owner, family owned, clutch, timing belt, water pump changed in Subaru dealership very recently and some gasket as well (all receipts for $1600), also breaks are good according to Midas. There are few small issues that I saw such as cracked windshield and not working fog lights(I guess the bulbs) and small scratch on the driver and back passenger doors otherwise it's great body for its mileage and runs amazing.

Thank you. I will appreciate your advices!

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
I moved your threads to the car purchasing forum. This is also a good place to look for additional information.

In the future please start only one thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts