ClubWRX Forum banner

321 - 340 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
From Stoughton, WI - picked up a 2016 WRX premium wrb a few weeks ago. Have about 1100 miles on it so far. Fun car to drive - can't wait for warm weather.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Thanks, I moved here 2 1/2 years ago. around Marcus Point/West towne
Haha, too funny. I lived in that area too and actually worked at that theater forever.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
From the Dirty Stallis (West Allis) here, 2011 Wrx Sedan
Welcome. Not too far from you (tosa/mke border). What color is your sedan? I have WRB hatch.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lived in Madison for years (Stoughton) but moved to Milwaukee a few years ago. Picking up a new Premium WRB in the next couple of weeks. Super stoked!

·
Registered
6 Posts
In Milwaukee, from Milwaukee. Just bought a black 2016 Limited! Quick question, are there any subaru dealerships in the area that are "mod friendly"? Can't seem to find any answers online. Looking at getting an axle back but don't want to risk warranty declines down the road if they find/note it during a service appointment or something.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, its only been 13 months since a post in here, but I just picked up a 2016 WRX Premium today.

Work in MKE, live in Caledonia.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fond du lac ( new to the area, moved from Madison ) dark gray 18 wrx. Saw a few people in fondy / Oshkosh and exchanged some nods and waves. Would like to meet up and talk mods to any locals?

321 - 340 of 340 Posts