ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt see one like this up by the other roll calls, so maby stiky it?

Im near waukeshaw btw.

·
Registered
0 Posts
appleton. i tried a WI roll call thread a couple months back. crashed and burned :sadwave:

·
Registered
1 Posts
from Wauwatosa (Milwaukee area) but I'm all over since I go to school in Platteville

·
Registered
527 Posts
New 2002 WRX owner in Sheboygan.

P.S. let me know if there is a get together in wisconsin and ill be there
thanks guys lata.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Lake Geneva here.
Wouldnt mind a get-together sometime, somebody plan something.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
from Wauwatosa (Milwaukee area) but I'm all over since I go to school in Platteville
Hey i go to school in P-ville too, do u have one of those 2 black WRXs i see driving around?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey i go to school in P-ville too, do u have one of those 2 black WRXs i see driving around?
nope, I've always wondered who that was too. I have a blaze yellow 02 but I haven't drove it to pville yet but on Sat i'll be driving it there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new wrx owner in Milwaukee,WI

Just wanted to say whats up to the family. New owner of an 02 wrb wrx sedan. I'm interested in future meetings around south east wisconsin. Let me know if there are any going on. BTW rex is all stock for now. Thanks folks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am from Madison, but I am on NASIOC 99% of the time. There are some of us here that get together about once a month or so. We are in The New Madison thread in the MWSOC -Mid West Subaru Owners Club

·
Registered
157 Posts
New Berlin, I have been out of the loop for a while, focused on other things. Have things in our area fallen off that much? I know at one point there were weekly meets and some install days. Maybe just the crap we call weather?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Menomonie, Eau-Claire area 02wrx

·
Registered
344 Posts
by chance do any of you guys know any good places to have PPG gears installed in WI???? I plan on taking the tranny out myself seeing as I just pulled it out 20,000 ago when I did my clutch. I just need to find a good shop that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to get he PPG's installed.:sadwave:

1 - 20 of 340 Posts