ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I first saw WSL's ad on I-club for their name your own price sale. I made them a offer on an HKS Carbon Ti that they couldn't meet, but they gave me the best price around at the time.

I first placed my order on Juky 27, 2004, and got my order confirmation the same day. Some time went by and I hadn't heard anything about my order. No shipping confirmation or tracking number.

I talked to Ricky through IM, and he said that it was backordered and that it would be drop shipped from HKS directly to my house. He said that this should happen by the end of the week and I should see my exhaust by the beginning of the next week. (week 2)

That day came and I still hadn't heard anything from anyone and I still had no product. I called and talked to someone on the phone. He said that they were getting there HKS shipment in in a couple of days and that I should see it by the end of the next week. (week 3)

Yet again that day came and nothing. I was getting a little upset. I continued to call and get the same thing. It should be coming in soon.

Well, finally on the end of week 4 they said that it had been shipped out. I finally got confirmation 5 weeks to the day after I first placed my order that it was coming.

I recieved it 5 1/2 weeks (Sep. 3, 2004) after I originally placed my order. Not what I would consider timely turn around. I understand that part of this was HKS's problem, but the customer needs to know what is going on.

Bottomline is that they should have let me know when I placed the order that it was backordered and I would have to wait. I could have just gone to Gruppe-S and paid only $14 more and probably had the exhaust a lot sooner.

From what Unabomber wrote on NASIOC about them I hope that my situation is isolated and that it wont happen to anyone else. The one thing I was happy with though is that I was always able to talk to someone quickly on the phone to answer my questions. Now if they could only ship the products as fast as they answer the phones.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Iemailed them over a month ago on the name your own price and would let us know if the offer was accepted or not. Well I finally got a response over a month latter. I declined cause because of the turn around time on an email I am not going to even try and deal with a company like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts