ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has been absolutely filthy for the past month. I finally got to washing it Saturday. Im glad to see my wax is working, because with a simple sponge wash it was looking sexy. What have other people in the New England are been doing to keep the car looking good in this weather

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
My car has been absolutely filthy for the past month. I finally got to washing it Saturday. Im glad to see my wax is working, because with a simple sponge wash it was looking sexy. What have other people in the New England are been doing to keep the car looking good in this weather
Keeping it in the garage is helping :)

i take it to the hand spray wash weekly to clean the undercarriage

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I keep mine clean by driving it really, really fast. At 150 the dirt literally flies right off it!

·
Not Asian
1,069 Posts
So mad at myself because it's been a couple weeks since I washed the car and I didn't get the wax on before it got too cold. I'll at least have to clay bar it one of these days soon after a wash.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
So mad at myself because it's been a couple weeks since I washed the car and I didn't get the wax on before it got too cold. I'll at least have to clay bar it one of these days soon after a wash.
i did like a triple coat of wax around holoween i hope it holds up till it warms up :)

i only get rain and snow when i am out, that helps, i noticed when it rained it was still beading up:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts