ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I was down at Wings West in Huntington Beach, CA a couple weeks ago, and they had a WRX in for tooling. The kit they put on it looked really nice, not too overdone. They also had a very cool rally-looking square wing on the back. Overall I was very impressed. They said it will be available very soon. Next time I'm down there I'll try to get some pictures if I can.

-Rob:)

·
Registered
837 Posts
awesome! i was hoping Wings West would make a kit for the WRX. i know the one for the Celica is very nice and is priced VERY reasonably! :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
kit...

justin at wings west sent me some picks of what the kit will look like, the front is kinda like a c-west front, side skirts look great and from the picks the rear looks almost like the stock factory body kit rear piece...will wait and see the final product:)

·
Registered
308 Posts
pics

pm or e-mail me your e-mail address or let me know how to send the pics in..i have three that he sent me from wings west...:D

·
Registered
308 Posts
pics...

well i hope all that requested the pics got them, enjoy and let me know if you received them.. kit should be released end of this month if all goes according to plan, will let you know what i find out as soon as i know...:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
wrxracer,
Thanks for the pics. The kit looks great. I liked the C-West kit the best but after seeing this one I may have changed my mind. I like how the front end does not swoop out on the sides as much as the C-West kit. Looks very sweet.

wrxnfx

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Thanks for the pics! It is a good lookin' kit. Man, just way too many decisions. There's always something out there that makes you want it more than the last. I guess the trick is to win the lottery!:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
wrx racer,
Hope you dont mind but I am going to post the pics. Hopefully this works. My first time trying to attach a file.
Heres the rear.

S**t didnt work. Oh well it was worth a shot.:(

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here are the pics...

Here they are. Kit looks very nice IMO, just wish they made the rear wings use the the same holes as the OEM spoiler :confused:

Also, the wing on the silver car is available now. The kit and wing on the yellow car haven't been released yet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, that yellow one is the car I saw down there a couple weeks ago. The front and rear pieces are both just attachements, like the factory skirt package, so you won't have any problems with fitment (although I have found that Wings West in general has very high quality standards, and their stuff fits very well anyway). Also, not being a full front bumper, the price should be lower than most kits. It is made of urethane, and the wing is fiberglass. Overall, a very nice kit IMO. I'll be glad to get rid of those ugly black factory side skirts (and I don't even have my WRX yet! Two more days....). By the way, if you go down to Wings West, or call them, deal with Scotty or Paul--they are both good guys and will treat you very well.

-Rob

·
Registered
308 Posts
wings west kit......

no, i do not mind you posting the pics of the kit...i did not know how to attach them, thats why i asked for e-mail address to send them.. hope you guys like them, i really like and want the side skirts, not sure on the rear yet. still can't make up my mind....enjoy.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts