ClubWRX Forum banner

Wing or no wing?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i for one think wingless wrx's and evo's are just plain ugly... i mean its like a hot chick with no tits. do you get what i say. this is of course just my opinion and i believe if you like something then do it. but what do you guys think

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well i for one this wingless wrx's and evo's are just plain ugly... i mean its like a hot chick with no tits. do you get what i say. this is of course just my opinion and i believe if you like something then do it. but what do you guys think
IMO wingless looks amazing on a highly modded, very pristine, often detailed car. If your car isn't immaculate, i think the wing looks better

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
IMO wingless looks amazing on a highly modded, very pristine, often detailed car. If your car isn't immaculate, i think the wing looks better
+1

wingless looks good on lowered cars with new wheels and what not.

I had my stock WRX with no wing and I though it was really missing something. and I absolutely love the rally-style look of the STi wing so that's what I got and I've gotten tons of compliments and people have told me it looks better with the wing.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Top deck of the spoiler flopping around at freeway speeds ftw :tongue:

Honestly though, I love the look of the STi spoiler, and I think lowered white STIs with the spoiler look especially sick. The ride height and the spoiler make the car look aggressive as hell from the back.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Top deck of the spoiler flopping around at freeway speeds ftw :tongue:

Honestly though, I love the look of the STi spoiler, and I think lowered white STIs with the spoiler look especially sick. The ride height and the spoiler make the car look aggressive as hell from the back.
I have an aftermarket replica STi spoiler and it DOES NOT flap at highways speeds.
good for me I guess :thumbup:

·
Registered
593 Posts
IMHO, wingless is much more sharp and clean looking than wingless. Period. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
From what i know RICER is a state of mine . not a look
its both. you can have a clean car and be a ricer (ie: ricer flybys, crazy lane changes, launching from a light. doing burnouts for no reason etc)

you can also be a ricer but having an ugly POS car with clear taillights, 3 foot tall metal spoiler, obnoxious body kit, mad jdm neons, and some 20' chrome spinnaz.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
I'd gladly trade my STI winged trunk for a wingless. wrb 4wrb, of course ;)

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
The STI wing looks increasingly silly to me as time goes by, but doesn't look "bad". There've been some slightly lowered, wingless STI's on here that were gorgeous; completely changes the look of the car.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts