Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
You know, we need a reference that shows which wings match the stock holes...

Does the MRT 22B replica fit stock holes? I know the STi CF GT wing does, as does the Kaminari wing:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
How about more pics of Subies with aluminum wings:D . If you got 'em, please post 'em. Late.

Fahd

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
mmm those cars are yummy...
i think i already know the answer to this but give me your opinion: would getting a spoiler that sits higher than the oem one look strange without some sort of body kit also, since it wouldnt really be balanced on top and bottom?
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Click on the very first attachment on this thread. That dude has a high wing with no kit. I think it looks okay for now, but definately would look better with a kit. That's my opinon, and it's what I plan to do also. Maybe you should get the kit first, and then the wing...cause the kit would still look great without a wing...know what I'm sayin':).

Fahd

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I think a Ver 7 or 22B type wing looks perfectly fine on a stock wrx body. But it couldn't hurt to have maybe the OEM body kit. But if you don't want to get a body kit the wing will look fine IMO.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
WRXin' --
hmm... thanks for pointing that out to me. i have looked at that photo in the past but never noticed... i'm not sure what i am going to do about the spoiler situation... sadly, i still have a few months to decide.
i do remember a photo of a rex on this forum a while back with a body kit, wheels and lowered a bit with no spoiler at all... it looked pretty damn good. if anyone knows where that photo is, resurface it for everyones pleasure! :)
also, who's black rex is that with the STi CF spoiler? i have never seen that photo before, so just curious... i think it looks great
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey wrxin have you ever been to romp.com? and played a game with the jedi pimp known as jake? haha jw cus he always says laaaaate when he leaves haha. for those of yall who haven't played booty call go check it out it's funny as hell. great game to play with ur gf too.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Actually djtic003, I'm just too lazy to type the "r" :p...lateR.

Fahd

1 - 16 of 16 Posts