Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're coming in the mail from Vivid Racing. Once installed, I will post pics.

The wing adapter (extender) is that carbon fiber one from Zero sports.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Clear blinkers... what do you mean? The side markers on the side of the fender? or the actual turn signal??

I'm curious because I already have the clear side markesr and I removed the orange thing in the turn signal but I want to be legal. The philips silvervision bulbs had an orange hue to them which looked terrible when reflected aruond the chrome in the light... so I'm thinking I need to go with LED turns signals...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oops. I made a boo-boo. I meant side markers. They cost $69 from www.vividracing.com. The lights arrived in the mail yesterday, but one of the lens was damaged in the shipping. Dan over at vivid said my wing extender shipped yesterday too.

The waiting is killing me!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BigRich said:
Those same clear lens go on E-Bay for $39. There are probably a dozen instances of those lens on there. $70 for a pair of lenses is just too much.

-- Rich
<GULP!> Oh well, I guess I learned a lesson. Thanks for rubbing it in my face. Just kidding! :D :D :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
Everything at first will be very expensive for our cars. A few things are starting to come down. If only Cusco Coilover suspension will come down from its $2100 pillar we'd be in business. :) Better yet a pair of Replica JDM style headlights for $350. That'll be sweat.

-- Rich

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess the pricing on WRX mods felt really cheap at $69 compared to any mods for my BMW. When you're used to those crazy high prices for bimmer parts, you look at $69 and think, "CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!" I'll do better next time, I hope.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I hope you didn't pay $250 for the wing adapters. You might as well get a new wing for the price vivid was asking for.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Uhhh....no....ummm...nuh-uh......errr...CRAP!

You guys are killing me. From now on, I'm just going to pretend I paid the lowest possible price for all my mods. Otherwise, I'll spend every moment wondering if I got screwed.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't think you got totally screwed since that is the going price for the wing adapters from what I've seen. I just thought it's a bit much for adapters? Not even the whole wing....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The car is white. It's in the shop right now getting the side skirts painted along with the Morrettes. It should be ready by Tuesday, I'm told. By then, the wing adapters should have arrived.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Are you painting the factory side skirts? If so, let us know how that turns out. I had contemplated painting my side skirts (rather than order the painted ones) but didn't know if I could find the right paint or find someone that could do it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alright, this should be easy. But, does anybody have directions on how to do this...in English...just in case I puck things up?

Just wondering. I'll post pics of my results.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts