Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Clear blinkers... what do you mean? The side markers on the side of the fender? or the actual turn signal??

I'm curious because I already have the clear side markesr and I removed the orange thing in the turn signal but I want to be legal. The philips silvervision bulbs had an orange hue to them which looked terrible when reflected aruond the chrome in the light... so I'm thinking I need to go with LED turns signals...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BigRich said:
Those same clear lens go on E-Bay for $39. There are probably a dozen instances of those lens on there. $70 for a pair of lenses is just too much.

-- Rich
<GULP!> Oh well, I guess I learned a lesson. Thanks for rubbing it in my face. Just kidding! :D :D :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess the pricing on WRX mods felt really cheap at $69 compared to any mods for my BMW. When you're used to those crazy high prices for bimmer parts, you look at $69 and think, "CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!" I'll do better next time, I hope.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Uhhh....no....ummm...nuh-uh......errr...CRAP!

You guys are killing me. From now on, I'm just going to pretend I paid the lowest possible price for all my mods. Otherwise, I'll spend every moment wondering if I got screwed.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't think you got totally screwed since that is the going price for the wing adapters from what I've seen. I just thought it's a bit much for adapters? Not even the whole wing....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Are you painting the factory side skirts? If so, let us know how that turns out. I had contemplated painting my side skirts (rather than order the painted ones) but didn't know if I could find the right paint or find someone that could do it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts