ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
this would be nice. I'd imagine you'd have to get three more switches just like the drivers switch since it has that extra click on it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The driver window switches and the lock switch are all one module. I had actually started a thread about this a while ago, but haven't made any progress yet. Here's the link to the other thread: Power Windows Auto Down. A couple people posted about a relay module you could install that would make the existing setup auto up and down. The thing I don't like that idea is that it's auto up and down every time you press the button.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
GilliganLQ said:
The driver window switches and the lock switch are all one module. I had actually started a thread about this a while ago, but haven't made any progress yet. Here's the link to the other thread: Power Windows Auto Down. A couple people posted about a relay module you could install that would make the existing setup auto up and down. The thing I don't like that idea is that it's auto up and down every time you press the button.
Depending on which modure you use, whether it's auto up/down is determined by the duration that you hold the switch. With Clifford Smart Windows, you can actually program duration and how far up/down the window goes. I sell many of these, from inexpensive, to selling your kidneys to afford one expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts