ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It says "Fits:BC/BF, BD/BG, BE/BH, BL/BP, GC/GF, GDA/GDB, GGA/GGB, SF5/SG5"... my STi is 2005, which model is it? I'm a little confused...

I'm getting the STi radiator cap for my STi... is it of any help? Does it really increasy cooling or its just BS?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
if you bought an STI, don't you already have an STI radiator cap?? i'm just sayin.. :rotfl:

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
lanevoell said:
if you bought an STI, don't you already have an STI radiator cap?? i'm just sayin.. :rotfl:
hahaha, true.

Also, if you want a cooling mod, get a new thermostat from www.crucialracing.com . Short of an aftermarket radiator, a bottle of water wetter...that's about all you can do.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Timdog1650 said:
hahaha, true.

Also, if you want a cooling mod, get a new thermostat from www.crucialracing.com . Short of an aftermarket radiator, a bottle of water wetter...that's about all you can do.
Ditto. I did a few graphs for one of the vendors when I had my WRX with this T-Stat. Though I cannot seem to find the stock comparison page, here is the 160tstat page. No difference that I could tell but it did make me feel better that the car was running cooler.

http://importdesigns.com/datalog/160tstat.html

-- Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts