ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to buy a 20" resonator and weld it onto the midpipe of my Bosal twin-tip catback. I wanna know if this there will be enough room in the midpipe area for this piece.

The size of the resonator is 3'' X 3'' X 5'' X 20'' (Inlet, Outlet, Outer Case Dia., and Overall Length)

Here is the link to this resonator http://www.gibsonperformance.com/products.asp?pid=18348

Part# 789400S

If anybody knows of a better exhaust resonator (3"), please let me know what size and where to get it from.

Thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
Dynomax has a bullet muffler similar to what you showed in either a 16" or 23" length. They have it at summit racing for about 35 dollars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dave said:
Dynomax has a bullet muffler similar to what you showed in either a 16" or 23" length. They have it at summit racing for about 35 dollars.
i have a dynomax bullet in my exhaust. i put it in place of the cat on the turboxs turbo back system but it is only 4" in diameter and will almost certainly fit in your system. just make sure you have a straight section of pipe to put it on! i'm running catless with the turboxs magnaflow and it really purrs-not much louder than when i just had the same muffler on the stock exhaust. it makes a racket when you really open it up but it's not offensive. go to summitracing.com and get part #wlk-24222. via con dios my son!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts