ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
According to this post over at NASIOC, yes, some 19's will fit. It does not appear to be a very popular size wheel unless you are going for the 'hellaflush' style look. Additionally there appears to be some drawbacks.

1) depending on offset and if you have lowered at all, you might have to have your fenders rolled to deal with rubbidge

2) There are only a small selection of very expensive quality tires made in 19", you will get better prices and more selection with 18" (according to that thread that is.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Sure they will fit... pull the rear quarters, rough ride, tiny tires..

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
They'll fit. I've seen 20's. Anything larger than 18's look like hell in my opinion.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to this post over at NASIOC, yes, some 19's will fit. It does not appear to be a very popular size wheel unless you are going for the 'hellaflush' style look. Additionally there appears to be some drawbacks.

1) depending on offset and if you have lowered at all, you might have to have your fenders rolled to deal with rubbidge

2) There are only a small selection of very expensive quality tires made in 19", you will get better prices and more selection with 18" (according to that thread that is.
Thanks for the info! I would like 18" tims but I was really interested in a new wheel that rays outs out. It's called the homura 2x7. The gloss black which looks amazing only comes in 19". Plain silver comes in 18" but the black looks so good! I really don't want the look/fit to be awkward tho

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
well, if you really can not find another that you like as much/better, you could always get the 18" silver ones and have them powder coated (about $200 normally) or painted black before you get the tires mounted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts