ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wiffle Ball? Now this meet sounds like a good time! I will have to make it this wednesday.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big mistake by me, this was supposed to go into the wednesday meet thread and I guess I made a new thread on accident.

But, since I started this thread, if anyone is interested in getting a tournament going or anything I am game. A homerun derby tourny would be fun.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wiffle ball is more fun to play, you can get loaded and still have a great time. Plus I can pitch some nasty stuff in whiffle ball. My arm ain't what it used to be. In Montreal I got clocked at 69MPH this weekend, I know that is a weak number but it was the fastest out of the ten people I was with and the rest of the canadians trying the speed gun (one of the kids i was with threw 28MPH, not a friend of mine, and the ball bouced about 6 feet in front of the plate. I almost fell to the ground LMFAO.)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Slick:6:STi said:
Wiffle ball is more fun to play, you can get loaded and still have a great time.

pfft. who says you canft play baseball drunk'd

how about everyone come up and we can do a game of each. we got 3 hrs at the park with a field!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are we going to get a nice little tourney togetther or what? We can set up teams and a backet along with grilling meat and tasty cold beverages. I don't know where the best place to do this would be, so if anyone has any suggestions chime in.

·
Registered
596 Posts
im def in, also another thing is they have these foamie type baseballs, theyre really soft, not the almost as hard as a baseball foam ones. and they dont go very far when u hit them. if we get enough guys we can play on a little league field somewhere. we use to do this vs another store at my old work, it was pretty fun. and the guys would get loaded, it was funny watching them try to catch a pop fly

·
Registered
253 Posts
yo

Hey lj, I can host a tournament at my house, I got a good size field in the back of my house. We can have a huge cook out etc, and I got plenty of parking, and we can get a keg or something, let me know if you guys are up for this, I live by the RI border, and got plenty of room for peeps to crash if needed. Just let me know if you're seriuos or not, and ill check my schedule and set a date. :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts