ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a weird story I need explaining but I'm a little twisted so I'll make it short. I was cleaning the Rex yesterday and decided to wash the filthy engine. I made it a point to stay away from the passenger side with the hose. Anyway, the car sat for about 16 hour before being driven. When driving to work, I floored it to pass some a-holes and I threw a CEL and the "at oil temp" light. Tranny fluid was just changed and I have a tranny cooler. The fluid sits about 1/4" above the bottom top 2 holes when warm. The CEL was the MAF code (Which I figured it was), a P0103 code. It was most likely because the filter may have still had moisture on it but the "AOT" light freaked me out. It was blinking real fast so I pulled over and shut down the car. When I started it back up, the CEL remained (of course) but the "AOT" light was out and hasn't came back on since (but i haven't gotten on the gas at all realy since that). I checked on NASIOC and someone stated that that light came on when the got water in the intake system when using a CAI. Could have this been the cause? And if so, why does it trigger a tranny fluid light if it has to deal with the intake? thanks fellas!

·
Registered
408 Posts
I got that light once a couple a couple of years ago, while driving in the rain. It was blinking on and off quickly -like you descrbed (my intake is stock btw). I pulled to the side of the road for a minute, and everything seemed OK. I continued driving and it went away, and never appeared again since then <<shrug shoulders>>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts