Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been putting a lot of thought into widening the track of my 03 wagon. So far I've come up with:
04-06 sti spec c aluminum control arms(caster adding--recommended by BigSky)
05-07 sti aluminum rear lateral links (5mm longer than wrx ones of that year)[I'm trying to stay out of the adjustables]
03 wrx sedan cv axles
03 sedan sways
endlinks
Group N bushings all around

One question I have is on the endlinks and mounting points. What endlinks should I run? The fronts seem easy enough, but I'm having a hard time picturing all of this fitting together in the rear. It doesn't help that I haven't been able to look under my car for a couple days to visualize these parts fitting in there. I assume the sti links have different brackets than the wrx wagon. Another thing, could someone point me in the direction of which group N bushings I'd need/where to find them? Finally, am I forgetting anything? The project seemed easy enough when I talked to someone who did it on NASIOC, but I'd like to do it the right way with good quality parts and group N bushings. The info seems to be piling up but I'm still a few things short.
Thanks for the help.

·
Æternum
15,475 Posts
If you use Sedan control arms, you will need to use sedan-specific swaybars and endlinks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts