ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone want to rent out my Techedge wideband o2 sensor? Charge would be per day. $25 for first day, $10 each addt'l day

You would need a bung installed in your exhaust post turbo / before the cat (if you have any)

I run the Turboxs turboback with catless race pipe so I just take out the stock rear o2 sensor and plug the wideband sensor in that location.

I really need money with all the bad luck I've been having lately.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Even you bastages with reflashes should do this. At least one of you for each type out there... a vishnu and a cobb. Just so you know what you're running and make sure it's not stupid. If you're nice to me I'll hook up my laptop so you can log it. That will require splicing into your ECU harness, but that's cake.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
crazycam31 said:
will it go into the place where the rear O2 would plug into??? I'm not down for that welding stuff....
Dood. Bud's Muffler shop. $10 to tip the mechanic. That's it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yes - I would like to rent it, but will be down in Pagosa Springs for the Holiday.

I'll let you know when I come back. I have my original but banged up TXS cat pipe gutted now so I can run catless and the normal O2 bung when testing.:D

Of course I have space.;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts