ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sitting at a red light yesterday, waiting for the light to turn green so i can make a left turn. some jackass in a riced out integra is heading the other way. He starts revving his engine and glaring at me. WTF??? it takes a big man to rev at someone who is going the other direction... sorry just had to rant a little bit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,250 Posts
Because they are unoriginal losers who just follow and do not knwo any better.

-j
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does he think im going to flip a u-turn in the middle of the street to race him, or does he KNOW that I wont so he can look cool for his passengers and say he punked an STI??? hmmm
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
566 Posts
Drew303 said:
Im sitting at a red light yesterday, waiting for the light to turn green so i can make a left turn. some jackass in a riced out integra is heading the other way. He starts revving his engine and glaring at me. WTF??? it takes a big man to rev at someone who is going the other direction... sorry just had to rant a little bit.
What city are you in. Cause I live in the Northglenn Thornton area and always get that. Even better is when they are revving and then they give you thumb down that is the best ever!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,991 Posts
LemonHerb said:
Not to be picky, but I think a rant needs to be a bit longer then that to qualify as a rant.
Yeah, that was like rant-lite or something. If you're gonna get your rant on, go balls out.

And yeah, I hate tools that rev at me and then drive away. It's almost as if they're demonstrating that their engines are actually running. It would be like me taking a crap on the sidewalk to show pedestrians that my digestive system is, in fact, operational.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,991 Posts
LemonHerb said:
Yah maybe more like "let me vociferate, or objurgate"
Or maybe "Excuse me for being philippic, or ecuse my short fustian"

Probably best to say "sorry for the little tirade"
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,008 Posts
Drew303 said:
does he think im going to flip a u-turn in the middle of the street to race him, or does he KNOW that I wont so he can look cool for his passengers and say he punked an STI??? hmmm
He be actin a fool, and punkzored youw azz!!! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
Don't worry man. Integras have this problem with a sensor in the manifold which causes the engine to rev up and down. No lying cause 2 of my friends have it. Thought they were revving at me at one point so I flipped the bird. They apologized and filled me in on the problem. I thought they were idiots cause why in the hell would they want to race a bike in the first place.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: Why do people do this?

subbysti said:
What city are you in. Cause I live in the Northglenn Thornton area and always get that. Even better is when they are revving and then they give you thumb down that is the best ever!!

I'm in south east aurora (by cherry creek res). It seems like all the kids here get civics and integras for graduation presents and they buy fart cans and altezzas with their $100 a week allowances.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
I don't know....but it must be the same reason 2 stuntas were behind me in the a-typical riced out CRX today. Primered front end, shopping cart Pep Boys wing on the back. Going through town...in light to light traffic....they were behind me revving and trying to scoot ass through 1st and 2nd gear. Traffic would start to move and he would hang back a little way. Then...braaaaaaaaaaap, braaaaap....1st to 2nd and then the brakes. :rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top