Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im so in love with this wrx, i want the exact same setup minus the veilside wing

anyone have more info on this car or more pics?

·
Registered
99 Posts
damn. :eek: well... ugh. The guys at TC Spoiler took my WRX to the Nisei Week Showoff while I was some 3000 miles away... and, as you can see... they parked it out in the boonies, slapped all the stickers they could onto the windshield, added a little shoe polish for who-knows-what-reason, propped up the hood 3 inches... and promptly called it a day. (I was hoping this pic would fade into history)

BTW, the wing is a STi piece... I'll have more photos when the aesthetic portion of the project nears completion (1 month? Tony?). :D

Try to make it to the meet on the 15th!

[ September 03, 2001: Message edited by: rob ]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what? rob that's your car? the owner just emailed me and his name isnt rob....its shawrf1 from i-club

·
Registered
99 Posts
uh... I didn't send you an e-mail signed 'brian,' did I? I have no idea where that name came from...

Rob <-- that's me.
Brian <-- who the hell is this?!

·
Registered
73 Posts
rob, i know you have been asked probably 1000 times, but what kind of rims are those??
Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oops, it said robert haha, the one on top was brian so i guess i put the 2 together. haha

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Rob's are Volk Racing SE37A's (The SE37Ks are straight spokes, the A's are kind of curved... they also come in Hyperblack and they're called LE37Ks and LE37As), you can call Vick at Discount Tire Centers of El Monte and tell them you were referred by Importhookup.com and they'll get you a good deal.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Tim's right... SE37A's. BTW, you're dealing with Vick, too?! Seems like everyone is, these days... I didn't realize you knew him!

Rob

·
Registered
85 Posts
It's even more impessive in person. Robs car is a beautiful example of a WRX.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts