ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yo

TunerNetwork.com has a huge caravan making the trip, I'll post the full details on meeting spot and time when I get home.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I am gong in the tunernetwork.com caravan. It should be a good time down there.

I'm hoping to have EcuTek installed on my car by then, if I do, then I will definately run.

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
isn't evo's and wrx's a little 1 sided. will there be an STi's vs ralliart lancer's meet the week after :p

just playing, did the track get rented because i thought i saw another caravan of LS1 guys but not 100% sure

·
Registered
31 Posts
Def goin.... Another car to look out for is Als EVO pretty nasty not sure if Dejan is gonna bring the Pruven EVO. It doesnt seem like to many WRX/STi's will be there to represent. :(

·
Registered
253 Posts
hmm

screw that, we're going. I'll be doing push ups in the parking lot so our cars will be fine....

Hope to see alot of our at our meeting point, for the caravan down. Probably take the Merrit Parkway down again, all windy fast roads, makes for an awesome drive, you should def go!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: hmm

TunerNetwork said:
screw that, we're going. I'll be doing push ups in the parking lot so our cars will be fine....

Hope to see alot of our at our meeting point, for the caravan down. Probably take the Merrit Parkway down again, all windy fast roads, makes for an awesome drive, you should def go!
what time are you guys planning on leaving to go there and is anyone with you plannning on running

1 - 20 of 48 Posts