ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
some wicked pics. take a close look at some of them. the one with that guy slouched over is creepy. wonder what happened to the photographer

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
bluerex47 said:
some wicked pics. take a close look at some of them. the one with that guy slouched over is creepy. wonder what happened to the photographer
errrrr..... he posted the pics with an interesting story :confused:

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
sure, it's 46 pages. turns out after the first couple pages, there aren't any pictures...well, not of that experience. It also turns out that they are photoshops taken from another website. The guy on GTAforums never experienced this...someone on somethinghorrible.com or something had this happen to them.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
wrxlude said:
sure, it's 46 pages. turns out after the first couple pages, there aren't any pictures...well, not of that experience. It also turns out that they are photoshops taken from another website. The guy on GTAforums never experienced this...someone on somethinghorrible.com or something had this happen to them.
SomethingAwful.com's forums. I think you have to pay to post there though.

·
Registered
690 Posts
svc said:
OMG I'm scared again!!1!11 :eek:

<--fell for the "story" of the found camera a few weeks ago. Regardless, they're pretty cool pictures.
hehe I freaked my self out at 2am with those stupid pictures... hehe...

good pics tho

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
these are some of the pics that many are weirded out about. They said they saw images in them. Find them. Its trippy as hell knowing that he caught them on camera. Heres one

1 - 20 of 22 Posts