Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wants to try and meet up somewhere between Sacramento and the Bay area for a BBQ and hopefully a drive? Any input at this point is good.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really have no idea what is around to meet up at. You guys know of anywhere between here and there to meet up and BBQ, show off the cars and hopefully cruise around?

G

·
i was just near there tonight eating a late snack. i love chinatown at night. roasted duck mmmmmmmm.

nothing really to show my car is bare bone stock. but i am still game to meet up.

[ August 28, 2001: Message edited by: TerribleOne ]

[ August 28, 2001: Message edited by: TerribleOne ]

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, OK, who knows of a place anywhere were we can get to gether, show off, then cruise?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stinson Beach sounds great for me... I'm pretty new to these forums, I don't even remember if I have even posted anything before, I do however spend plenty of time reading everyone else's posts...

I'm a high school senior and I'm damn busy with college stuff (but from what I've read, I'm in good company)

I (by "I" I mean my dad, but he lets me drive whenever I have a free moment) have an "Arrest me" Red (Sedona Red. Not my choice...) WRX sedan. I live in Tam Valley, and can actually see (and hear) the motorcyclists (and ricer's) who take their cars out for a spin out to Stinson, I do it almost every weekend, and it's a blast. I also have a sweet little run up on Mt. Tam that is perfectly made for the WRX (namely curves, hills, straightaways, and... oh hell, just about everything)

I would love to tag along with any other Bay Area folks if they head out towards my neck of the woods. I have lived here all my life and can share plenty of info on cop danger areas and great meeting places that have BBQ pits.

As I said, I am very much a newbie at this whole thing, so please let me know if I'm off base with my approach towards a get together...
Thanks!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts