ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say:
AL- Gary Sheffield. He is punishing the ball. He is smart. His fielding is GREAT!!! His team is winning and a % of those wins go to him.
forget Pudge, WHY mention Ichiro (his team sucks), and Tejada just....(see Ichiro)

NL--tough one. either Rolen, Pujols, or Beltre. All three hit for avg, hr, and rbi...and have great on base %.
Thome is hitting homers, that's it. Bonds is overrated. He has hit almost 700 homers...ok..that's great and all...but his fielding is below average...his ego blowws...and I'm SURE that he's done roids.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh...and by the way, the last time a player won the MVP on a cellar team was Andre Dawson 'THE HAWK' in 1987.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i dont think a person that brought out a bottle of water while fielding in LF should be able to win the MVP. Thats a disrespect to the game and to the Boston Red Sox Organization. Also a person that doesn't run out every single ground out will never win the MVP--Manny

also, David Ortiz threw 3 baseball bats at umpires. Thats not a MVP, nor is that a Sportsman

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PistolPreeth said:
i dont think a person that brought out a bottle of water while fielding in LF should be able to win the MVP. Thats a disrespect to the game and to the Boston Red Sox Organization. Also a person that doesn't run out every single ground out will never win the MVP--Manny

also, David Ortiz threw 3 baseball bats at umpires. Thats not a MVP, nor is that a Sportsman
no one on the red sox will win. damnit...don't you know they are teh losers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts