ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, uppipe is in, bolted up and looking happy. I just need to finish putting the stock exhaust back on, but I could really use an extra set of hands. I don't suppose anyone would be free for an hour or two tonight sometime between 6 and 10? I offer beer and my eternal gratitude in return. (I already owe Sam a 6 of Guinness for his heroic efforts last night) :D

p.s. - I live in Broomfield, by the Flatirons mall. A scant 10 minutes from Boulder or Denver (depending if you drive like me...)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GetawayInBouldr said:
I'm off work sometime around 9:30 or so. If nobody else can help you out, I can definitely lend a hand.
Sweet, thank you. :) I promise I'll try to get it done before then, but if something happens, I'll let you know.

Any other takers? Mmmm.... Beeeeer.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
svc said:
I *might* be around to help out...I'll call you before I head out to see if you need help still.
Sounds good Sam. I appreciate it. Just lemme know.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Zem said:
And I hate free beer.
Why? Have you always had to chase it by offering butt secks?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Sylan said:
Alright, uppipe is in, bolted up and looking happy. I just need to finish putting the stock exhaust back on, but I could really use an extra set of hands. I don't suppose anyone would be free for an hour or two tonight sometime between 6 and 10? I offer beer and my eternal gratitude in return. (I already owe Sam a 6 of Guinness for his heroic efforts last night) :D

p.s. - I live in Broomfield, by the Flatirons mall. A scant 10 minutes from Boulder or Denver (depending if you drive like me...)
I'll be there!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts