ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously people. I just started going down into Boulder to see my girlfriend at school and everywhere i look its a subaru. WRX's STi's Outbacks and much more. Damn..:whoa: Its great... I feel at home in Boulder. :D Thats all, just wanted to let you all know what i think.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sucks how the subaru/people ratio falls off drastically when you leave Boulder. I'm in Broomfield by the Flatirons mall. In my apartment community of ~500 people, I've counted (1) TS and (1) RS. No other WRXes. :(

·
Registered
739 Posts
Used to be tons of Audi A4s around town. Guess most of them realized what a POS it was and traded it in for a Subie.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I drove up to Boulder yesterday and WRXes were all over the place but did spot 2 railless wagons. :)

On the way there, I think I spotted Rez's kaa pulling onto 36 around Flatirons Mall around 5 pm. It only had a temp plate instead of Illynoise plates - was dat jew?

And on the way back to Denver, around 6:30 pm, I think Sam passed me (SWC with morrettish lights and 53 on the rear Q-window). I didn't get a look at the d00d as he passed, but when I passed you later, I did see the little buzz boy and you followed me until the Paack Ave. exit. I wasn't driving my WRX, so you wouldn't have known, but I almost wanted to give you the shocker, but couldn't remember what it was and would have ended up giving the hang loose (surfer, Hawaii sign?).

·
Registered
739 Posts
You can do the reverse shocker or a fister. :D

WTypeRogerX said:
I almost wanted to give you the shocker, but couldn't remember what it was and would have ended up giving the hang loose (surfer, Hawaii sign?).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts