Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm curious...who reckons they have the most mileage on their 4 wheels of power? List any major issues you've had since then.

Had a squeaking clutch actuator at around 2000 miles and was fixed no problem with a bit of lube from my Scooby service department.

I've got 7500 on mine since I got it in October.

Who reckons they can beat THAT?! :p

·
Banned
968 Posts
got mine 2 months ago and have 4700miles

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I posted a thread like this a while ago, but I guess it's time for an update :)

I've had mine for 9 wonderful months (since May 2002), and I have about 19,600...I love driving my baby :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
dam, you guys drive alot. had mine since the first of September and now it has an incredible 7,500 miles on it. probably due to the fact that i commute to work. imagine paying $35 a day to park your car?

btw, my buddy's sister has you all beat, so far. the car, which i'm too ashame to mention, is less than 6 month old and has almost 30k on it.

·
Registered
499 Posts
7037, time for some new oil(synthetic, every 3500). Biggest b!tch about the car? Hmmm....Pitiful milage when I get frisky. Cheeseball stereo, where in the heck did they source out such a horrid headunit? Paint is cruddy. Orange peel, and its about as durable as eggshell.

Otherwise, its just about the closest thing to perfection as a road car can be for me. Cuz I can go play in mud/gravel/grass as well :D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Had the WRX since the end of July '02, and have 5005 miles on it as of tonight. :)

-snowcat

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
I believe Ferg is at right about 72k miles on his...has to go get his timing belt replaced...heh

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Verdugo said:
I believe Ferg is at right about 72k miles on his...has to go get his timing belt replaced...heh
Ferg? Is that your car's name?

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
WRXin' said:
Ferg? Is that your car's name?
Nope, Ferg = Ferg here on the forum...he drives a silver WRX :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Got my Rex in Nov 2000, done nearly 50 000, but thats in km, not sure what the conversion to miles is.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts