ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a huge question? I really had a ruff weekend but anyway - long story - tell u another time

if anyone has a defi boost gauge - I need a HUGE favor - can you look @ the control unit where the boost sensor plugs in & can u PLEASE tell me the wire colors left 2 right -I pull the wires out of the clip by accident - now I'm screwed

I tried google it w/ no luck - just read it from left 2 right - please

·
Registered
605 Posts
OK, if your looking at the back of the unit (connections facing you) colors from left to right are red, white, black. Now I need a favor from you. Look at the DC source wire and tell me the order of the colors. I pulled them out by accident the other day when taking them out of my car. Thanks

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so if I'm looking from front of unit basically look @ the top of the unit (down @ unit) reading what plug goes where - the colors are red, white, black??

same way 4 u - if u are looking @ the front of the unit or down @the unit the wires for the dc source - plug go white, "BLANK", black, orange, red

hope this helps u - just want 2 make sure I'm putting the wires in correctly

·
Registered
605 Posts
I tried taking a pic for you, but for some reason I couldn't get a pic without a nasty glare. Look from the top of the unit. The red wire will be closest to the oil pressure plug and the black wire will be closest to the DC source plug. The white wire will be in the middle of the two. Hope this helps. I figured it would be the best way to explain it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts