ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm holding a Whiteline group buy on all Suspension parts and offering 10% OFF + Free Shipping for all their Suspension products...this goes for Sway Bars, End links, Strut Bars, Chassis Braces and the list goes on.

Only condition is that I need at least 4 people involved to do the Free Shipping Offer (US Residents Only for the Free Shipping, can still get 10% Discount)

Not all their products are on my site, so please post up here which you are interested with the part number and I'll give you a price on it.

Please go to their website (Whiteline Impreza Products), look up your vehicle and post up the part number you are interested in.

1. Rambo / ClubWRX / Part # BSF33X, BSR33Z, KLC19 - Invoice Sent
2. JrTodd / Invoice Sent
3. Rage-WRX / Invoice Sent
4. Mainframe / Invoice Sent

I am having this group buy end Monday (5/2), please E-Mail me your paypal E-Mail info along with the part numbers you want and I will E-Mail you an invoice. Once I get everyones payment, I will get everything going.

I'm looking to have these get shipped out Mid-Week, just waiting on a couple more responses.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Is the offer for just free shipping, or is there some additional discount?

I'm interested in F&R sway bars for my STI sedan.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the offer for just free shipping, or is there some additional discount?

I'm interested in F&R sway bars for my STI sedan.
Just for Free Shipping, can you find which part numbers exactly you want? We of course won't charge you retail, so the prices will still be relatively low.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Part numbers:
BSF39XZ
BSR49XZ
BSR49XXZ
KLC139
KLC166

Thanks

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Ughhhhh I want sways!

I needs a new job :( this wedding thing is killing my pockets.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.