ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:mad: :thumbdown

I would like to thank you for driving like an a** on 25 and almost killing me on my bike. Next time you decide to go from the slow lane to the fast lane look first you piece of crap.

Rant over....I hate dumb idiot reckless drivers.

Joe

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Talk about a near "kill" story, j/k sorry to hear that happen. There are a lot of very bad drivers on the road that really shouldn't be.
MCL

·
Registered
393 Posts
Jon (scoobienoobie) and Kellie both have white Rex's, but neither of them are the types to be acting like retards while driving (or at least not like that). I kinda get the feeling you won't find them on here either. In general, as far as I can tell, the people that post on here are generally pretty good and responsible drivers, despite some speed issues on occasion(speaking for myself on that last part, and I imagine some others).

JH

p.s. Its probably definetly not Kellie, as she is in Cali, as is her car, so unless it made a surprise drive back, its not her for sure, if it ever was going to be. JH

·
Registered
746 Posts
Some sedona 02 sedan was tryin to start ***t with me last night I was like "Dude we have the same car!!! piss off!" the WRX is starting to become the new Integra some D/S with a catback and ricey bov thinks he can own the streets. im stock and he didn't seem to be walkin from me that fast.

ps the guy couldn't revmatch to save his life. I'm starting to feel bad about owning a suby. thank god I found this place:D

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Electric-Mayhem said:
p.s. Its probably definetly not Kellie, as she is in Cali, as is her car, so unless it made a surprise drive back, its not her for sure, if it ever was going to be. JH
It was me. I drove back last night to antagonize bikers, then left. I didn't think the story would make it to the boards though. I'm sorry...

Actually there's some ricer idiot who drives a white WRX that I met at Hamburger Stand. Wouldn't be surprised if it was him, he's a moron.

Out of curiosity, what kind of bike?

·
Registered
746 Posts
[email protected]!!!!!!! was it a wingless sti by chance? some Ahole in a white sti with out wing was riding my a** today and acting all like bow bish I will own joo cuz I have an sti.

first I dont like the new body style.
second. I dont worship cars I like them. I like my wrx that is fine but im not gonna suck ya off cuz you have 75 more horses and dccd and all the other goodies you get from the factory with a sti. you could do the same thing to just about any car if you have the money.

arogant bastard!!! arrrrhrahr;lkara!

then some ricer in a cavalier cuts me off today and then acts like he won some kind of race. fark U buddy. you have a pos chevy with out a f-ing muffer. i am green with envy.

we should just turn this into a I hate all other drivers thread.

[/rant]

ps I am also curious what kind of bike

·
Registered
294 Posts
Zoombaru said:
It was me. I drove back last night to antagonize bikers, then left. I didn't think the story would make it to the boards though. I'm sorry...

Actually there's some ricer idiot who drives a white WRX that I met at Hamburger Stand. Wouldn't be surprised if it was him, he's a moron.

Out of curiosity, what kind of bike?
was it a bugeye rex with pink badges and a carbon fiber spoiler?? i know that guy and he is a moron! he was tellin me how he was gonna get a twin turbo for his car:confused1

·
Registered
739 Posts
STI owns you! Hehe. Hrm, if you were a hot girl, I'd like you to suck me off cuz of my car but that's not going to happen.

astricii said:
[email protected]!!!!!!! was it a wingless sti by chance? some Ahole in a white sti with out wing was riding my a** today and acting all like bow bish I will own joo cuz I have an sti.

first I dont like the new body style.
second. I dont worship cars I like them. I like my wrx that is fine but im not gonna suck ya off cuz you have 75 more horses and dccd and all the other goodies you get from the factory with a sti. you could do the same thing to just about any car if you have the money.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hmmm. Well, if it was a Wagon, I don't think it was me, but I was on 25 yesterday, but mostly in traffic going 10mph... But sorry any ways... Believe me, I usually try to be sympathetic to bikers. I promis. I had a bad experience myself.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts