Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have it pictured in my mind that the combination of white rims on a blue WRX would look so cool. Most of my friends beg to differ. Any body have pics of such a combo? Black wheels on blue seems to be really popular, and although I like that I think the white rims would look sweet. What are your thoughts???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,138 Posts
Although I haven't seen it, I think it would look really awesome. I have, however, seen a blue 911 turbo with white wheels, and it looked very sexual. Definitly go for it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trailboss516 said:
it looked very sexual.
Hahaha...great choice of words:p. I actually got the idea from a blue civic si that had white rims, and thought it would look nice. Thanks for the input:D.

Fahd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Here's a link to a site that you can pick your make and model of car and see the tires on there. You can also change the color of the car so you can see. I checked to see if there were any white wheels and there is one set. You can have a basic idea of what it would look like that way. http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp
Personally I think the white wheels takes away from the car. Also remember to chek the weight of the wheel. (just a remninder) Good luck finding what you want!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bella said:
Here's a link to a site that you can pick your make and model of car and see the tires on there. You can also change the color of the car so you can see. I checked to see if there were any white wheels and there is one set. You can have a basic idea of what it would look like that way. http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp
Personally I think the white wheels takes away from the car. Also remember to chek the weight of the wheel. (just a remninder) Good luck finding what you want!
Thanks for the website bella. First of all let me say welcome to the forum since I see you only have 2 posts:). As for that one white rim, it does take away from the car. I wonder if any other white ones would look good...I'll keep looking. Thanks again:D.

Fahd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Get in touch with Nick at WRXTuner.com
I did a little business with him and got to see his car. He had someone ceramic coat the stock wheels in white. He either has pics or could probably get some posted.
I've always liked the white and blue look.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
BigSkyWRX has Volk TE-37s in white on his blue car...you might wanna get in touch with him for some pictures :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tekan said:
Get in touch with Nick at WRXTuner.com
I did a little business with him and got to see his car. He had someone ceramic coat the stock wheels in white. He either has pics or could probably get some posted.
I've always liked the white and blue look.
Verdugo said:
BigSkyWRX has Volk TE-37s in white on his blue car...you might wanna get in touch with him for some pictures :)
Thanks for the tips guys...I'll PM those guys and try to see some pics. Late.

Fahd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
The September issue of Sport Compact Car (2001) has a blue Rex from SPO that has white wheels, though i forget which ones, and it is indeed VERY SWEET.

Speed Safely,

Joe
[email protected]
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
980 Posts
I have an idea too for while wheels on my blue ride.

Read my Compomotive TH2 and TH3 post about it. These wheels are cool and funcitonal.

-c
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
white & blue

I've been planning to do white rims on my blue wagon. There aren't enough great choices, though. The Volks are nice. But what I lust for are Momo GT2s in white on my wagon!!!! But I don't think (but don't know for sure) they'll fit - offset is wrong, or something like that. The trick with white on blue, in my opinion, is that if you're going to go white, go all the way. I've seen a bunch of blue cars (mostly Hondas) with white rims, and what I never like are white rims with narrow spokes - such as the Volk - I just think something a bit fatter (and phatter) looks better. Here are the Momos I wish I could have:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
WOW:eek::eek::eek:...those are some phat rims!!! I also like these...
...these dipped in white...
...and these...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's pretty cool...now all that subie needs is a body kit:D.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
WOW

Okay, I take back what I said about the Volks. That pic on the i-club thread is fantastic! Love the blue with white. Love it, love it, love it.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top